Created by Diana Cesaro
Waist: 40" buttoned
Sleeve: 23.5" with 7.5" bell
Details: Patches, many authentic military patches + fun handmade unique ones
- New life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- This jacket combines military style patches, corduroy + Camo denim
- My sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- This is a #3 on my green number scale!
- This means 3 pieces of clothing/fabric/patches were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- A great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
- Model is 5'7" tall + size 6/8
- Made from a winter white soft thin corduroy (98%cotton/2%spandex)
- Fun with a kick flared bell
Is a camo denim, woman's 'S’, boxy + oversized, jacket has shoulder epaulettes
Taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry and wear!
Beginning by finding some unwanted, unloved denim jackets, vintage to funky sleeves are designed out of some wonderful fabrics adding pearls, rivets, lace, fringe or patches all of my fabrics are sustainably source each jacket has a sustainably sourced number every jacket is one of a kind.