Created by Diana Cesaro
Waist: 35" zipped
Sleeve: 23" with 8" bell
Details: 1/2" gray floral lace on sleeve bell
- New life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- This jacket combines floral open crochet with denim
- My sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- This is a #3 on my green number scale!
- This means 3 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- A great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
- Made from a soft wide whale winter white corduroy (98% cotton/1% elastine)
- Fun with a kick flared bell
- Is a stretch light blue, white floral stretch denim diagonal zip, woman's 'S’
- Shoulder epaulettes
Taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
So comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
Totally machine wash, dry and wear!
*model is 5'7" tall + size 6/8