Created by Diana Cesaro
Waist: 40" buttoned
Sleeve: 23.5" with 7.5" bell
Details: 2" eggshell cotton lace on bottom of bell
- New life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- This jacket combines soft corduroy, lace + Camo denim
- My sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- This is a #3 on my green number scale!
- This means 3 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- A great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
- Made from a soft winter white Tommy Hilfiger corduroy(98% cotton/2% elastine)
- Beautiful with a flared bell + cotton lace detailing
- Rag bottomed dark CAMO denim(98% cotton/2% spandex), juniors 'XL’
- Taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
- So comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
- Totally machine wash, dry and wear!