Created by Diana Cesaro
Waist: 46+" stretchy wool scarf waistband
Sleeve: 23" with 7" bell Length: ranges from 35-37"
Thread: Navy + purple
Details: 4 (2.25") snaggle tooth toggle buttons
- This sweater is a #4 on my sustainably sourced scale
- Soft dusty blue lambswool roll neck crew, add a chunky Guatemalan patterned crew, throw in dark purple merino + a chunky navy scarf
- Such a wonderful hood, nice size to wear up + protect from the wind
- Bottom of sweater has added soft dark gray cashmere pockets
- Warm fun cozy sweater or coat
- Wear it with your favorite jeans + boots
- Model is 5'7" tall, size 6/8
"My sustainable fashion began as an idea to take old unwanted clothing + make it into a new stylish piece of fashion! my cutting and creating is evolving into a fun upcycled wearable art business. i use all repurposed clothing to make my pieces. vintage + used clothing are my textile supply. saving fabrics from ending up in a landfill, a new way to be green."