Created by Diana Cesaro
Waist: 46+" stretchy wool + drop waist
Sleeve: 24" with 8" bell
Length: Ranges from 32-36"
Thread: Navy + charcoal
Details: 5 (1.275") round black buttons with yellow center; 5 (size 4) black snaps; floral embroidered collar
- This sweater is a #4 on my sustainably sourced scale
- Forest green thick felted merino jacket with embroidered collar, add a blue/green/olive/ltblue/teal striped lambswool crew, throw in charcoal lambswool + a blue ribbed thick wool
- Bottom of sweater has added hidden charcoal gray lambswool pockets
- Warm fun cozy sweater or coat
- Wear it with your favorite jeans + boots
- Note the original coat has small waist pockets, i left them as added fun
- Model is 5'7" tall, size 6/8
"My sustainable fashion began as an idea to take old unwanted clothing + make it into a new stylish piece of fashion! my cutting and creating is evolving into a fun upcycled wearable art business. i use all repurposed clothing to make my pieces. vintage + used clothing are my textile supply. saving fabrics from ending up in a landfill, a new way to be green."