Created by Diana Cesaro
Waist: 40" buttoned
Sleeve: 25" with 10.5” bell
- New life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- This jacket combines crushed velvet + denim
- My sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- This is a #2 on my green number scale!
- This means 2 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- A great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
- Made from a Fuchsia Crushed Denim Backed Velvet
- So soft outside with the structure of denim beneath
- Bottom of bell is raw denim edge, could be hemmed
- Is a deep blue sherpa lined denim(100% cotton), junior’s ‘L’
- Great bronze buttons + distressed look taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
- So comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
- Totally machine wash, dry and wear!