Created by Diana Cesaro
Waist: 44" zipped
Sleeve: 23.5" with 10" bell
Details: Back graphic appliquéd has an asian inspired feel. Center piece is great!
- New life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- This jacket combines poly, acrylic + denim
- My sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- This is a #3 on my green number scale!
- This means 3 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- A great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
- Made from a faux raw silk curtain (poly/acrylic)
- Bells flow with a flare beginning at elbow
- Is a deep blue denim(55% raime/42% cotton/3% spandex), women’s ‘1X’
- Great stretch + style with epaulettes + belt loops taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it! so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry and wear!