Created by Diana Cesaro
Waist: 37" buttoned
Sleeve: 23" with 7" bell
Details: Black floral cotton lace on back shoulder + sleeves bottoms
- New life to the jean jacket, comfy + stylish
- This jacket combines corduroy, lace + denim
- My sustainable fashion handmade by me from sustainably sourced pieces
- This is a #3 on my green number scale!
- This means 3 pieces of clothing/fabric were upcycled/repurposed + saved from landfills to make this great jacket!
- A great jacket for any season, wear it with a dress or leggings/jeans and boots
- Made from a silver gray corduroy (99 % cotton/1% spandex)
- Small flare beginning at elbow + added black floral lace detail on bottom
- Is a vintage Lauren denim (100% cotton), woman’s ‘P/P’
Taking that old jacket and breathing new fun life into it!
so comfortable you won't want to take it off!!
totally machine wash, dry and wear!